Sunday, September 11, 2016

Welcome !

     Welcome to my blog.  I am an independent Stampin Up! demonstrator, so on this blog  you will see my crafty creations and all the fun things that Stampin Up! has to offer.

      We just launched the Holiday Catalog on September 1st.   Stampin Up! has really come up with some adorable stamp sets and punches.  My favorite is the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and the coordinating punch.  If you order them together,  you can save 10%.  There is a coordinating stamp set called Cookie Cutter Halloween - so cute!

Here is a sampling of the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch - Item # 140396.   Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp set, Item # 142043 has the reindeer, Santa, Teddy Bear, Eskimo and of course the gingerbread man.

If you would like a Holiday catalog, please leave me a comment with your mailing address and I will be happy to get one out to you. 

Stampin Up is having weekly specials, check out my site www.lindatherrien.stampinup.net and see what they have to offer this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment